Last Updated: 23 January 2024
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, C2Perform may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Company Name
- Product Interests
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
C2Perform collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. C2Perform may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from C2Perform and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
C2Perform does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
C2Perform may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to C2Perform, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
C2Perform may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on C2Perform or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of C2Perform; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of C2Perform, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
C2Perform may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within C2Perform, in order to determine what C2Perform services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within C2Perform to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by C2Perform. T his information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the C2Perform website.
The C2Perform website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize C2Perform pages, or register with C2Perform site or services, a cookie helps C2Perform to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same C2Perform website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the C2Perform features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the C2Perform services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
C2Perform secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. If personal information is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Security of Cross-Border Data Transfers
We take appropriate measures to ensure the security of any cross-border transmission of data. When personal data is transferred to or accessed from countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or any other territory subject to specific data protection regulations, we implement appropriate safeguards to maintain the security and confidentiality of personal data during transit. These safeguards may include, but are not limited to, the following standard security features:
- Encryption: We use industry-standard encryption protocols and algorithms, such as Transport Layer Security (TLS) or Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to ensure the secure transmission of data between your device and our servers located in the Oracle Cloud environment.
- Data Protection Agreements: We enter into agreements, such as Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, with our service providers involved in data transfers, to ensure that the processing of personal data complies with applicable data protection laws.
- Access Controls: We maintain strict access controls and authentication mechanisms to limit access to personal data to authorized personnel only. This includes the use of strong passwords, multi-factor authentication, and role-based access control.
- Physical Security: Our service provider's cloud infrastructure is built with physical security measures to protect the servers and data centers where our application and storage servers are hosted. These measures include 24/7 onsite security personnel, video surveillance, access controls, and strict monitoring of physical access to data centers.
- Regular Security Audits: We conduct regular security audits and assessments of our systems and infrastructure to identify and mitigate any potential vulnerabilities or threats to the security of personal data.
GDPR ComplianceThis section applies to individuals who are subject to and protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We are committed to complying with the principles and requirements of the GDPR and protecting the privacy and rights of individuals regarding their personal data. In accordance with the GDPR, we provide the following rights to individuals:
- Right to Erasure: Upon request, we will promptly stop processing and delete an individual's personal data, unless there are legitimate grounds for retaining it as required by applicable laws or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- Right to Access: Upon request, individuals have the right to know what personal data we are using and how it is being used. We will provide information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data, recipients of personal data (if applicable), and the retention period of personal data, unless providing such information would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: Individuals have the right to block or suppress the processing of their personal data. If requested, we will restrict the processing of personal data, unless there are legitimate grounds for continued processing as required by applicable laws or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- Processing in Compliance with Applicable Laws: We process personal data in accordance with all applicable laws, including the GDPR. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data and to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
- Right to Rectification: Individuals have the right to rectify any errors in their personal data by contacting our company. Upon receiving a valid request, we will promptly investigate and rectify any verified errors within 30 days, unless there are legitimate grounds for not doing so as required by applicable laws.
Children Under Thirteen
C2Perform does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, C2Perform may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from C2Perform or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from C2Perform, you may opt out of such communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our email to you or by sending an email to email@example.com.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
C2Perform welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that C2Perform has not adhered to this Statement, please contact C2Perform at:
300 Colonial Center Parkway, Suite 100
Roswell, Georgia 30076