C2Perform Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
Let's Be Careful Out There.
Last Updated: 19 March 2019
C2Perform is used by thousands of people, and we take that responsibility very seriously. In exchange, we trust you to use our services responsibly.
By using this website and/or our services, you agree not to misuse the C2Perform services ("Services") or help anyone else to do so. For example, you must not even try to do any of the following in connection with the Services:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- sell the Services unless specifically authorized to do so;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence or terrorist activity, including terror propaganda;
- advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment;
- harass or abuse C2Perform personnel or representatives or agents performing services on behalf of C2Perform;
- violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that's fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading; or
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.
How often will you update this Acceptable Use Policy?
We may update this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time in order to reflect changes in our business for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons. Please therefore re-visit this Acceptable Use Policy regularly to stay informed.
The date at the top of this Acceptable Use Policy indicates when it was last updated.
Where can I get further information?