Let's Be Careful Out There.
Last Updated: 22 January 2024
C2Perform is used by thousands of people, and we take that responsibility very seriously. In exchange, we trust you to use our services responsibly.
By using this website and/or our services, you agree not to misuse the C2Perform services ("Services") or help anyone else to do so. For example, you must not even try to do any of the following in connection with the Services:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- sell the Services unless specifically authorized to do so;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence or terrorist activity, including terror propaganda;
- advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment;
- harass or abuse C2Perform personnel or representatives or agents performing services on behalf of C2Perform;
- violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that's fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading; or
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Compliance
We are committed to complying with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and supporting the rights of copyright owners. As an online Software as a Service provider, we have implemented the following policies and procedures to address copyright infringements on our platform:
- Notice-and-Takedown System: We have established a notice-and-takedown system to promptly address any instances of copyright infringement. If you believe that any content available on our platform infringes your copyright, you may submit a notification to us in accordance with our Copyright Infringement Reporting Process outlined below.
- Copyright Infringement Reporting Process: Copyright owners or their authorized representatives may send us a notification of alleged copyright infringement by email, providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Sufficient information to locate the allegedly infringing material on our platform.
- Contact information for the copyright owner or their authorized representative, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the notifying party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Removal of Infringing Material: Upon receipt of a valid copyright infringement notification, we will promptly investigate the claim and take appropriate actions, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material.
Support for Copyright Owners:
We fully support the rights of copyright owners and are committed to addressing any instances of copyright infringement that may occur on our platform. We encourage copyright owners to notify us of any alleged infringement promptly, as we take such claims seriously and will take appropriate actions to address them.
How often will you update this Acceptable Use Policy?
We may update this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time in order to reflect changes in our business for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons. Please therefore re-visit this Acceptable Use Policy regularly to stay informed.
The date at the top of this Acceptable Use Policy indicates when it was last updated.
Where can I get further information?