Like a lot of you, we are doing whatever we can to help our customers get through the day-to-day challenges involved in running their businesses in today's climate. We wanted you to know that if we can help, we will.
The C²Perform platform offers a wide variety of tools that can be deployed to help you operate more effectively in these challenging times - specifically for companies that have moved to a remote work model.
We've heard from a number of customers and industry friends who have asked us about ways to take advantage of additional functionality or who have great ideas about leveraging C²Perform in today's world. We wanted to post some of those ideas in hopes that they might be useful.
• Use Broadcast Messages to get critical, time-sensitive information to your team. Messages support multiple media types and links to URLs (including articles in your knowledge base instance on C²Perform) and can be delivered to individuals, teams, groups, locations and scheduled to run for a specific amount of time. You also have the option to require team members to "sign off" on receiving a broadcast message.
• Use the Header Message that appears on the login screen to get important messaging to your team. Similar to Broadcast Messages, Header Messages support multiple media and links and can be delivered to specific Groups and Locations (but not individuals) and have start and stop dates.
• Company News can be updated and accessed through the Company News icon on the home page. You can post daily, weekly or hourly news here, and users can access it through the news widget (picture below). We’re happy to help you turn on the widgets if you need help.
• Post video messages in the Left Sidebar to keep your teams up to date and to help team members feel more connected (sample screen layout below).
• Survey supervisors and create a list of FAQs from the questions those supervisors get most often. Add the FAQs to the knowledge base, and Associates can favorite the page – or any knowledge base page – for quick access later. This can replace some of the in-person interaction that typically happens in your centers.
• With things changing so quickly (policy revisions, process changes, etc.), you can use the Assigned Reading function in the knowledge base to distribute a particular document that needs to be reviewed and receipt acknowledged by an Associate. Our knowledge base editor supports any rich media type, so you can be as creative as you want with the pages you publish.
• New work environments probably mean eLearning is now a reality for some period of time to come. Need to create eLearning quickly? We support any authoring tool in our Learning Management System (LMS), so you can add training (and report on results) in a matter of minutes. You can also convert any PowerPoint training presentation into eLearning with iSpring, one of our preferred authoring tools. The iSpring toolbar integrates directly into PowerPoint’s “ribbon” and with a few clicks you can turn your presentation into an eLearning course. We’d be happy to show you how, and iSpring licenses are available through us at a discounted rate if you need one.
• If you’re delivering training via webinar or web conference, you can use our Classroom Session capability to set up your class roster, assign files and resources for review, deliver quizzes and report on progress. Again, we're available to help if you need us to assist you in setting this up.
This is just a short list of things to help you address the demands of a workplace that is very different than it was a week or two ago. We also realize no two of our customers or prospective customers are the same, so we’d appreciate hearing from you about any challenges where we may be able to help.
Please let us know your thoughts, ideas or recommendations by commenting on this post, dropping us an email or filling out our Contact form. We will read and respond to every one we receive.
Times like these are challenging to be sure, but they have also brought out the best in our customers and partners - innovating thinking, positivity in the face of challenges and an incredible spirit of working together to serve customers in all sorts of businesses.
We wish you good luck and look forward to a return to better times soon. We’re grateful for the opportunity to work with so many wonderful people.
Please Take care... and wash your hands.